LIVE STREAM WILL BEGIN BELOW AT 9:30 AM on Sunday morning. If you are here early and you don’t see the broadcast, don’t leave. It will begin automatically when we go live.
Home Worship Resources:
Worship God by Praying:
Worship God by Giving:
Talk About the Text:
Additional information and updates on KBC’s plans in response to the coronavirus pandemic, can be found here:
We’ll certainly miss being together in person, again, this weekend. But, let’s continue to take full advantage of the opportunity to join our hearts and voices together in virtual community through technology. The live stream feed above will begin at 9:30 am on Sunday morning. Please do your best to prioritize gathering for worship in your home, and join in with us for the live stream in real time. If you miss it, we will also post a recording of the service here after the live stream has finished. In addition to watching the service, singing along with the worship songs, and studying the Scriptures, please also make use of the other Home Worship Resources on this page. There are discussion questions below for you to use for helpful application and reflection with your group. And, don’t forget to download this week’s prayer guide so that you can spend some time in prayer as a family, small group, or as an individual.
If there is anything that your Keystone leaders can do to help you, please do not hesitate to reach out.
You are loved and missed! Let’s pray that, Lord willing, we’ll be together, in person, again soon.
God’s best to you,
Pastor John Tracy
Discussion Questions from Colossians 3:1-4:
What did God speak to you about from His Word today?
How does thinking about heaven influence how you are processing the circumstances going on in your life right now?
- How do the two promises in this text change the way that believers respond in difficult times of trial?
What do you need to do to more consistently seek after and think on “things above?”
- In what ways have you become so “earthly minded” that you have lost sight of the hope that is to come? What should you do about that?
- How might your behavior, or your thoughts, or your emotions need to to adjust after reorienting your affections and priorities on the hope of heaven?
- Who, within your sphere of influence, needs to hear about the hope that is within you and see it confidently lived out in your life?
- Since heaven is such a popular subject, how can we engage with more people to find out what they believe about it?
1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. 3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1–4 (ESV)