Resources for Keystone Kids:
Discussion Guide: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love Looks Like This – Part 6
- Love never gives up.
- Love never loses faith.
- Love never loses hope.
- Love never quits.
Gospel love is based on endless hope! Selfish love leads to a hopeless end!
Application Discussion / Next Steps:
- Re-read 1 Corinthians 13:1-7 – What stood out to you in the sermon this morning?
- As you observe the 15 descriptions of agape love in verses 4-7, where are you the most challenged and convicted?
- In what way have you struggled to love others because of a lack of belief, faith, and hope in the God of second chances?
- Who, in your life, needs you to to believe all things on their behalf by covering past mistakes with agape love? How can you apply that this week?
- How can we be a “safe place for sinners” at Keystone Bible Church? What does that mean?
- What did you think of the statement, “You’re free to stop loving each other with unending, unfailing love, when Jesus Christ stops loving you with unending, unfailing love.”?
- How have you seen Biblical agape love directed toward you recently at Keystone? Share some specific personal examples.
- How would your Keystone family know that you love them? …Or, how might you need to change in order to better demonstrate that love?
- Using 1 Corinthians 13 as a mirror for your life, and our church, are we passing the love test?
- What relationship(s) in your life right now most needs you to apply radical, gospel-saturated 1 Corinthians 13 love?
- Pray for the ongoing unity of Keystone Bible Church as we study the truth of 1 Corinthians.
- Pray through 1 Corinthians 13:1-7, and ask God to reveal ways that you need to grow in your love toward others.