Resources for Keystone Kids:
Discussion Guide: Revelation 21:5-8
Glorification Then and Now
When I’m glorified:
- My redemption will be complete.
- My body will be resurrected.
- My sinful flesh will be no more.
- My whole being will be made holy.
- My life will reflect the glory of Christ.
Because I know I will be glorified:
- I have hope.
- I have motivation.
- I have joy.
- I have endurance.
- What did God speak to you about from His Word today?
- How did thinking about the “heavenly things” of Revelation 21 better prepare you for earthbound living this week?
- What aspects of future glorification make you homesick for heaven?
- How does understanding that God plans to use your redemption to put His glory on display, help you in your current life circumstances?
- How does God’s promise to complete your glorification in Philippians 1:6 give you hope, motivation, joy, and endurance?
- What do you think about John’s statement, “I won’t suffer well for Christ in this lifetime, until I first learn to hope for glorification in Christ in the next!”
- What suffering (big or small) are you dealing with now that God intends to use to display His glory as He moves you closer to your own future glorification?
- As you think through all of the implications of your future glorification, what do you believe that God wants you to do about it right now?