We’ll miss being together this weekend. But, let’s still be intentional with hearts of worship directed at our good and gracious God. Please take advantage of the Home Worship Resources to the right. Also, join me in studying 1 Peter 4:7-11 by watching the sermon video below. And, then spend some time in prayer and reflection as a family, small group, or as an individual using the discussion questions below.
If there is anything that we can do to help you at Keystone, please do not hesitate to reach out.
You are loved and missed! Lord willing, we’ll be together, in person, again soon.
God’s best to you,
Pastor John Tracy
Discussion Questions from 1 Peter 4:7-11:
- How should the reality of the coming “end of all things” shape the way we think about circumstances in our lives, culture, and world in our current day?
- What stabilizing truths would be helpful to stop and think about right now to settle your heart in time of trouble?
- In what way do you need to preach the gospel to yourself in light of your current circumstances?
- What, or who, have you been worrying about that you need to instead carry to the Lord, in prayer?
- Do you see a tendency in your life to withdraw and isolate in times of trouble? If so, how might you or your family intentionally move the other direction in response 1 Peter 4:7-11, and generously love and serve others in the body of Christ, and in the surrounding community?