Keystone Bible Church is seeking a full time Director of Keystone Students for our Odessa congregation who will minister to our youth (ages 6th-12th grade), oversee youth programs and events, and lead/train youth ministry volunteer workers.
Keystone Students exists to be a God-centered, healthy student ministry that seeks to support parents in the discipleship of their students through teaching, community, and outreach.
Interested candidates should represent the following qualifications:
- One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
- One who possesses a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Preferred) in a related field, experience in youth ministry, basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with Biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
- One who is capable of executing a long-term vision for youth ministry.
- One who is gifted and is called to ministry, loves young people, has a passion for equipping the saints, and has a heart for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
- One who is an engaging teacher, with a strong Biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with Keystone Bible Church’s Doctrinal Statement and Philosophy of Ministry.
- One who is a self-motivated leader, capable of casting a vision for ministry and following through with execution of strategies and plans.
- One who possesses relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
To apply, please fill out the form below, which includes attaching your resume. Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Keystone Bible Church, please visit www.keystonebible.org.