Keystone Bible Church is seeking a part time (20-25 hours/week) Kids’ Ministry Director for our Odessa congregation who will minister to our children (birth through 5th grade), oversee kids’ programs and events, and lead/train kids’ ministry volunteer workers. This will include leadership of nursery, age-graded Sunday School, Jr. Church, and Awana programs.
The Keystone Kids Ministry exists to serve alongside parents in the discipleship and Scriptural training of their children.
Interested candidates should be a man or woman with the following qualifications:
- One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, commitment to the local church, and a teachable team-spirit.
- One who has a college degree, experience in youth or children’s ministry, strong administrative skills, and a personal testimony congruent with Biblical mandates for leaders.
- One who is collaborative in nature and passionate about children’s ministry.
- One who is capable of executing a long-term vision for children’s ministry.
- One who is gifted, loves kids, has a passion for assisting families with the discipleship of their children, and has a heart for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
- One who is an engaging children’s teacher, with a strong Biblical and theological background, who is in agreement with Keystone Bible Church’s Doctrinal Statement and Philosophy of Ministry.
- One who is a self-motivated leader, capable of casting a vision for ministry and following through with execution of strategies and plans.
- One who possesses strong organizational and relational skills with children, parents, and staff.
To apply, please fill out the form below, which includes attaching your resume. Questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Keystone Bible Church, please visit www.keystonebible.org.