Welcome! Feel free take a few minutes to browse our website and acquaint yourself with life at Keystone. We would love for you to join us on a Sunday morning as we worship Jesus Christ together. Should you choose to join us, here’s what you’ll find:
• A Diverse Group of People – At Keystone, there are people from many different countries, backgrounds, careers, and walks of life. It is our mutual love for God and His Son Jesus Christ that unites us together.
• A Friendly, Casual Atmosphere – You will find a group of people genuinely interested in getting to know you and showing the love of Christ to you through their lives. We seek to cultivate relationships in our Café’ Keystone time as well as before and after our services.
• A Scripturally-Driven Worship Service – In addition to hearing the Bible preached in a careful, yet understandable way, it is our desire to infuse every part of our service with God’s Word. In other words, we sing God’s Word, pray God’s Word, read God’s Word, and encourage one another with God’s Word.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Where do you meet on Sunday mornings? We currently meet at the Keystone Prep High School Gymnasium located at 18105 Gunn Highway, Odessa, FL 33556. Click Here for directions.
• What is your Sunday morning schedule? Our worship service begins at 9:30am and typically lasts for 1 hour and 15 minutes. After the worship service concludes, our church enjoys 15-20 minutes of fellowship around coffee and bagels (aka: Cafe’ Keystone) and our Discovering God hour begins at 11am and concludes at 12pm. During this hour, age-graded Sunday School classes meet for children 3 years old up through high school.
• What should I wear on Sunday morning? Please feel free to wear whatever you are comfortable with and we promise you will not stick out.
• What is the preaching like? Our pastors are committed to a philosophy of preaching known as expository preaching. This approach seeks to expose our church to the truths of Scripture, rather than sharing man’s opinions and justifying them with an assortment of unrelated Bible verses. The preaching includes both the explanation of what the Bible says and the encouragement to live obediently as a result. If you would like someone to pray with you or if you would like counsel, please do not hesitate to approach one of the pastors with your spiritual need. They would love to help in any way possible. Click Here to listen to recordings of recent sermons preached at Keystone.
• Do you have a nursery? We do have a well-staffed nursery available during both our Sunday Worship Service and Discovering God hour. Nursery is also available for parents attending our Wednesday night gatherings.
• What is your music like? We are committed to worshipping with doctrinally rich songs focused on exalting our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Our instrumentation includes a few lead vocalists, violin, guitars and keyboard. To learn more please refer to our Worship Philosophy.
• What happens in your Discovering God Hour? Most weeks out of the year we use this hour to teach through a series focused on growing in our Christian lives, but occasionally we use this time as an opportunity to reach out to our community and offer a course that might appeal to a more general, non-Christian audience. Our goal in this is to create a platform in which the gospel of Jesus Christ may be clearly presented and Scriptural viewpoints explained.
• What happens on Wednesday nights? Wednesday nights are used for a variety of purposes. Routinely, there are Men’s and Ladies’ Bible studies that meet at 7pm for in-depth study of God’s Word. A children’s program called Kids 4 Truth also takes place from 7-8pm.